Wax Signet was in the midst of an identity crisis with their parent company and needed to strategically separate. We helped cultivate a new brand and built an e-commerce presence around it along with a custom ordering process.
- The client's brand had no identity and was being run under their parent company as a thriving side business.
- The ordering process was predominantly manual and needed to be automated.
- The client had no marketing or visual assets to leverage during the branding and design phase of the project.
- The product was new to market and difficult to understand without explanation.
- We were able to separate Wax Signet from the parent company as its own entity and build a brand and store around it.
- We took a 360 degree look at the client's ordering process and fulfillment and translated that into the site design and back office.
- We took a full photoshoot of the client's products and operation and utilized those in all aspects of the site design and marketing collateral.
- To help users understand the product and company, we storyboarded and shot an explainer video and created a page dedicated to educating the user on the company.