The Dessy Group, one of the top bridesmaid dress designer and manufacturer, wanted to develop an e-commerce program to launch custom, online stores for their network of resellers. All sales, inventory, orders and products from the network of online stores needed to communicate with their existing ERP system and managed from a central location.
Additionally, the program needed a suite of marketing materials ranging from sell sheets to explainer videos.
- There was no out-of-the-box solution to manage multiple Shopify stores from a central location.
- There was also no existing solution to integrate their ERP system with the Shopify platform.
- The client's product variant count exceeded Shopify's maximum allowance.
- There was no system in place for onboarding new resellers.
- There was no system in place to implement individual digital marketing campaigns for each reseller.
- We developed a private Shopify app with API connections to each reseller's Shopify store allowing the client to view, edit & manage each individual store's data.
- We built a connection within the private app to read, write & sync information between the client's Bluecherry ERP system & the reseller's Shopify stores.
- We setup an internal system to capture reseller business data and marketing assets to streamline the launch of their custom Shopify store within a one week timeframe.
- We devised a system to quickly & efficiently setup and launch unique marketing campaigns for each reseller.