The client came to us with an amazing product and some minor components of what would prove to be a successful brand. We were tasked to setup and enhance their store with custom design and development tweaks. In addition, we provided extensive training, consultation and strategy to help them streamline order processing and fulfillment during launch.
- Client had minimal amount of visual assets to start with.
- Client's brand had not been established yet.
- Product photography still needed to be taken.
- Client was new to e-commerce.
- We got creative with the client's existing visual assets and were able to create some great imagery for the entire site.
- Despite not having a brand, we decided to carry some elements from their logo throughout the site which made for a cohesive look/feel all around.
- Focusing on the detail of the product, we worked with the client to capture the realistic look and feel of each product variant using up-close perspective view photographs.
- We worked very closely with the client to understand the business model and provide solutions on order processing and fulfillment.