GroomStand.com, launched in 2003, was one of the original online groomsmen gift retailers. While the site had a strong customer base it needed a complete design refresh. Additionally, the main feature of the site, product personalization, needed a massive technology upgrade. Lastly, the client was looking for a fresh and new approach to its existing paid advertising strategy.
- The client's branded needed to be refreshed to address a younger market while staying true to some of its original elements.
- The client's site design also needed to also a younger market while working around some of its existing navigation and site flow.
- The client's product personalization system was outdated and the technology had to address a different buying process.
- The client's paid performance advertising campaigns had barely been breaking even and needed to complete overhaul.
- We were able to design a fresh new logo that incorporated elements of the client's original brand.
- Following the update to the client's logo and branding we were able to carry many of those elements into the client's overall website design.
- We took a 360-degree view of how the client's customer purchased personalized products and created a system in which customers can engrave multiples of the same item directly on the product detail page.
- Using years of paid advertising data on Google Adwords/PLAs and Bing Ads/Shopping we were able to completely overhaul all of the client's campaigns and within 3-months return the client's ROAS (return on ad spend) to profitability.